Intensive Training Programme on Human Rights 2015
Application conditions and Selection Procedure for Belarusian participants
• The programme is primarily targeted at professionals who work with human rights in practice but who are in need of additional human rights education and training.
• Six applicants from Belarus will be admitted.
• In the selection process we will be striving towards assuring a spread among the participants from Belarus between different sectors of society. The aim is to include participants from academia, government/public service and civil society.
• Funding will be approved covering all costs for the participation in the programme, including travel costs, accommodation and a per diem for all necessary living expenses.
• Applications shall be submitted electronically to the Raoul Wallenberg Institute at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Applications shall include the filled in application form and a letter of motivation written in English
• Any questions related to the program may addressed to Henrik Andersen by mail to the above address, or by phone to phone number: + 46 76 116 44 04 (cell), or + 46 46 222 12 19 (office).
• The language of the programme will be English. Applicants are therefore required to certify that they have adequate English language skills both orally and in writing.
• Deadline for application is 31 August, 2015.
• Applications will be reviewed by RWI based on the qualifications of the candidates that have applied.
• Successful applicants will be notified within a month following the end of the application deadline.