Belarus: Outsourcing Excellence on the EU's Doorstep
On November 30, 2016 they will put the spotlight exclusively on the IT outsourcing industry. In 2016 the European Outsourcing Association shortlisted Belarus, alongside three other countries, as "Outsourcing Destination of the Year". In partnership with the Global Sourcing Association (GSA) they are hosting a networking seminar to bring together leading Belarusian IT companies, industry experts and decision makers and influencers from buyers of sourcing services.
In just two hours you will:
- Discover one of Europe’s fastest growing and relatively undiscovered outsourcing destinations
- Learn how Belarus can help your business grow
- Meet leading Belarusian ITO companies, rising stars, senior management of Hi-Tech Park Belarus and industry experts.
- 37th in the 2017 World Bank Doing Business Report (top 10 improver globally)
- Top 30 Locations for Offshore Services according to Gartner
- Hi-Tech Park Belarus: growth of 30% in 2015, while the global IT market shrunk
- 400,000 students in higher education and 16,000 ICT graduates annually
- 3h-direct flights between London and Minsk
Tom Quigley, CMO and Executive Director Global Sourcing Association
Elias van Herwaarden, EMEA Leader Global Location Services Deloitte
Alexander Martinkevich, Deputy Director Belarus Hi-Tech Park
For more information, please, click here.