Call for bids for English language training course scholarship offers
British English language schools are invited to submit scholarship offers for a 2-week language course in the UK for summer 2015. British providers of English Language Training (ELT) are invited to submit their scholarship offers for a 2-week ELT course in the UK to be awarded to the winner of the National Student Research Contest (in English), which will be held in Belarus in March 2015.
The National Student Research Contest (in English) is an annual contest for Secondary School students (14-16 years old) run by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus. Students from all over Belarus will present their research works in several foreign languages, including English. The finals of the contest will take place in March 2015. The student with the best research work (presented in English) will be awarded a 2-week full scholarship for an ELT course in the UK. The event receives coverage in the national media and a representative of the British Embassy in Minsk will be awarding the prize.
Applications: 23 December 2014.
Decision Notification: Mid January 2015.
ELT course to be provided within the following period: from 28 June to 30 August 2015.
The school will bear all costs related to the criteria below for the period of the student’s stay in the UK:
- The ELT course should be designed for students from 14 to 16 years of age.
- The ELT course should be provided within the territory of the UK.
- Period for ELT course provision: from 28/06/2015 till 30/08/2015.
- Provide arrival and departure arrangements: transfer from/to Gatwick airport.
- Meals to be provided: 3 times/day or full board.
- Accommodation to be provided: for not less than 2 weeks/ duration of the course.
- Complementary programme of cultural, sport and entertainment activities.
ELT course provided should be:
1. Not less than 2 weeks,
2. Not less than 20 classes / 15 hours per week.
1. The ELT provider must be accredited with EnglishUK/British Council.
2. The school must have a local agent in Belarus which will provide visa and travel assistance to the student and cover visa and airfare costs.
Proposals should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm GMT on Tuesday 23 December 2014.