Contact-Making Event for CSOs from Germany and Belarus in Minsk and Grodno
The ODB Brussels and the Support Programme of Belarus of the Federal Government of Germany are inviting representatives of German civil society organisations (CSOs) working in the field of sustainable development and willing to find new partners for implementation of joint projects in Belarus to take part in the Contact-Making and Partnership Building Activity. The event will take place in Minsk and Grodno cities of Belarus on 26-27 July 2016.
The meeting is aimed at bringing potential partners from German and Belarusian CSOs together for future cooperation, exchange of ideas and best practices in the area of sustainable development that will take a form of joint projects under to be announced by Support Programme of Belarus of the Federal Government of Germany Call for Proposals in July this year.
The organisers view sustainable development as a broad number of activities aimed at ensuring sustainable development in the regions and rural areas of Belarus, resources conservation, protection of vulnerable groups by involving them into programmes and projects on sustainable development, and other.
Programme of the event includes:
• Meetings with representatives of Belarusian CSOs and other institutions working in the field of sustainable development in Minsk and Grodno;
• Presentation and learning about good practices and innovations in the field of sustainable development in Germany and in Belarus;
• Exploring opportunities for cooperating in joint projects.
Working languages: English, Russian
Who can apply?
German CSOs working in the field of sustainable development and willing to find new partners and develop joint projects with Belarusian CSOs.
How to apply?
1. The candidates must fill-in the APPLICATION FORM (in English) and send it to this e-mail address: email@example.com not later than on July 4, 2016;
2. Put together a short motivation letter (up to 300 words) and a short description of their organization.
Reimbursement of costs
Hosting costs including: consular fee for the Belarusian visa, accommodation, meals, international (flights Germany-Belarus-Germany) and local transportation could be fully or partly covered by organizers.
Selection date: 4 July, 2016. The organisers will contact only selected participants
For more information, please contact Maksim Padbiarozkin, the coordinator in Belarus by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +375447613151