EU Delegation to Moldova Opens Call for Proposals
In the frame of the European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR) Country-based Support Scheme for the Republic of Moldova
Deadline for submission of Concept note is 18.08.2015
The global objective of this call for proposal is to enhance and monitor respect and protection of human rights and fight against discrimination of the most vulnerable groups in the Republic of Moldova.
The specific objectives of this Call for proposal are as follows:
1. Support Gender Equality and Women's Rights
2. Support and Monitor the Rights of Persons in Psychiatric Institutions
3. Support Protection of Persons belonging to Ethnic Minorities
The overall indicative amount made available under this Call for Proposals is € 700,000.00 The Contracting Authority reserves the right not to award all available funds.
Size of grants
Any grant requested under this Call for Proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
• minimum amount: € 300,000.00
• maximum amount: € 350,000.00
Any grant requested under this Call for Proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum percentages of total eligible costs of the action:
• Minimum percentage: 50 % of the total eligible costs of the action.
• Maximum percentage: 95 % of the total eligible costs of the action (see also Section 2.1.5).
The balance (i.e. the difference between the total cost of the action and the amount requested from the Contracting Authority) must be financed from sources other than the European Union Budget or the European Development Fund .
1.1. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
There are three sets of eligibility criteria, relating to:
(1) the actors:
• The applicant, i.e. the entity submitting the application form (2.1.1),
• if any, its co-applicant(s) (where it is not specified otherwise the applicant and its co-applicant(s) are hereinafter jointly referred as the "applicants") (2.1.1),
• and, if any, affiliated entity(ies) to the applicant and/or to a co-applicant(s). (2.1.2);
(2) the actions:
• actions for which a grant may be awarded (2.1.4);
(3) the costs:
• types of cost that may be taken into account in setting the amount of the grant (2.1.5).
More information about this call for proposal along with the list of necessary for applications documents is available at this link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/europeaid/online-services/index.cfm?do=publi.welcome&nbPubliList=15&orderby=upd&orderbyad=Desc&searchtype=RS&aofr=137328&userlanguage=en