IFPC Call for Proposals 2014 is Open
Practical information/online application process
- You must create an account in order to start your online application;
- You are strongly advised to read the FAQs prior to starting the online application process;
- The application form must be duly completed online;
- While filling the online application form, you may use the ‘SAVE” button at the end of the application form to save your work before submitting your project proposal;
- All applications must be completed in English or French;
- Please note that only one (1) application per applicant/project holder will be considered;
- Once your application has been submitted you will not be able to make any further changes;
- Final selection will be made in February 2015. Successful candidates only will be notified no later than two weeks following the date of the selection;
- The deadline of the 2014 call for proposals is 30 May 2014 at noon CET.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, there may be technical issues during the hours close to the deadline. We therefore recommend that you submit your project proposal well in advance of the deadline. Applications which, for technical issues or for issues of any other kind, are not received within the deadline will not be accepted.
Please note that unsigned and/or incomplete applications will not be evaluated.
If you have any queries related to the call for project proposals you may write to us at: email@example.com