Training Course "Eastern Express 2015" (Slovak Republic)
Eastern Express 2015 is a Training Course for potential partners of Youth Exchanges in the frame of the Erasmus+ Programme: Youth in Action Key Action 1. This course focuses on development of cooperation between Visegrad and Eastern Partnership countries.
The Eastern Express Training Course aims to enhance and to support the cooperation between organisations from both regions and in addition wants to stimulate the creation of new projects ideas and development of activities quality.
The Training Course will be held from 21 to 27 June, 2015 in Slovak Republic.
• to provide information about the Erasmus + Programme in the field of youth and especially Key Action 1 - Youth exchanges,
• to get to know possibilities of cooperation between V4 and EaP countries within the Erasmus + Programme,
• to better understand youth exchange project management,
• to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude to organise a successful youth exchange with a special focus on youth participation,
• to bring together people working with youngsters in order to create new project ideas of youth exchanges within Key Action 1 of the Erasmus + Programme.
Eastern Express Training Course brings together 24 voluntary and professional youth workers from V4 and EaP regions: youth leaders and project coordinators working directly with youngsters, who are interested in setting up international youth exchanges.
Applicants should fulfill following criteria:
• come from Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Eastern Partnership countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine,
• representative of the youth organisation or non-formal groups of young people, who is able and authorized on behalf of its organisation to create future projects ideas within Erasmus+ Programme;
• be over 18 years old
• basic knowledge about Erasmus + Programme,
• some experience in youth work / local youth projects in their country,
• readiness to develop international youth projects,
• active participation and contribution during the full duration of the Training Course,
• ability to communicate in English.
Programme elements of the Training Course:
• Erasmus + Programme presentation with special focus on cooperation with EaP countries within Key Action 1 projects
• How to find partners?
• How to organize successful Youth Exchange project?
• Youth participation in Youth Exchanges – opportunities and challenges
• Youth Exchange Project Management (including basic elements of risk management)
• Intercultural learning in youth projects
• Non-formal learning in youth exchanges
• Partnership in youth projects
• Support activities for Youth Exchanges in Erasmus + Programme
The deadline is 10 May 2015.
To apply, please follow this weblink. Contact for questions: Mrs. Alena Tomanová, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: + 421 908 678 814.