Vacancy: Expert on Lean Startup Methodology for Social Entrepreneurship Programme
ODB Brussels is looking for an expert/advisor in the Lean Startup methodology, Pitching Skills for Entrepreneurs, Migrant Entrepreneurship and extensive knowledge on the process and (training) programmes required to incubate and accelerate startup enterprises.
Project name: Social Entrepreneurship Incubator
Implementing partners: ODB Brussels (Belgium), Network University TNU (the Netherlands), Belarusian Youth Public Union “New Faces” and International Public Society World Association of Belarusians “Homeland”. The project is funded by the EU.
Type of contract: consultancy contract, short-term, part-time
The maximum amount of remuneration (brutto): 7.000 euro
Deadline for applications: 00.00 CET 21 June, 2016
Duration of the contract: 19 months
Specific objective of the project: To develop a comprehensive package of innovative market-oriented Social Entrepreneurship programmes for CSOs, grass-roots, SMEs, youth and other representatives of active society in Belarus by securing their access to professional training, international peer learning with local/international experts and Belarusian diaspora; strengthening their capacity and offering a solid communication platform to shape Government’s policy in this domain.
Under the supervision of the Project coordinator (ODB Brussels) and in close cooperation with experts from the Network University TNU, the project advisor will be responsible to provide the team with expert knowledge and advice on the incubation and acceleration process and programme for startup entrepreneurs launching their social enterprise. Provide feedback and input on the online training methodology, tools and materials for the participants in the online learning modules Identify and select the coaches and experts who will participate in the programme Support in the development of the methodology for the peer-to-peer sessions for training participants
Required competences of the candidate:
• Master degree (an advanced degree in business, law, education is preferred);
• Expertise working in development of Social entrepreneurship in Europe;
• Expertise on the Lean Startup Methodology and on the process of accelerating startup entrepreneurs based on this method;
• Customer service and customer satisfaction orientation;
• Capacity to work in unpredictable environment;
• Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience educating social entrepreneurs on business models, business strategy and development;
• An international network of contacts among social entrepreneurs, incubators and other development programmes for social entrepreneurs;
• 3 years’ experience in project design and (international) project management;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
The project advisor will be responsible for providing the team with expert knowledge and advice on the incubation and acceleration process for startup entrepreneurs launching their social enterprises.
Provide expertise and advice for the development and implementation of the online and offline training programmes and methodology for socal entrepreneurs, coaches, mentors and trainers on social entrepreneurship with specific focus on the Lean Startup Methodology and Incubation.
How to apply:
The candidate needs to submit:
1 Her/his CV
2 Motivation letter
The applications must be sent to email@example.com by 21 June 2016.
The organizers will only contact only the selected candidates not later than on 23 June.