On 26 March, the Office for a Democratic Belarus (Brussels, Belgium) together with the Office for European Expertise and Communication (Minsk, Belarus) organise a seminar on quality assurance in higher education.
The seminar will be conducted in the frames of "EU and Belarus: Sharing Knowledge programme" and will cover the following topics:
• Standards and guidelines for quality assurance systems in the European Area of Higher Education;
• Models and guidelines for quality assurance;
• Information System for evaluation of quality: content, recipients of information, reporting;
• Internal evaluation of the quality and content of and procedures;
• External evaluation of the quality and content of and procedures;
• Interaction of universities with external experts to assess the quality;
• Ensuring competence of teachers;
• Student self-governance;
• Universities autonomy.
During the seminar Josep Grifoll Sauri, a member of the Board of Directors of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education; Nino Chubinidze, Director of Quality Assurance Department in the Caucasus University (Georgia); Banu Narbekova, Deputy Director for Research and Methodology at the Bologna and Academic mobility Centre of Kazakhstan, and her colleague Galina Parshina from the same Centre will share their experience in quality assurance in the EU countries, Georgia, and Kazakhstan accordingly.
The organisers encourage participation of representatives of the Ministry of Education, researchers, academics from Minsk and regional universities of Belarus.
Please register for this event until 20 March 2013 at email@example.com
or any additional questions please contact the Office for European Expertise and Communication in Minsk.